Every single year in November majority of our population tunes in to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Its definitely the most highly anticipated fashion show in every country.
The models are all gorgeous, fit, skinny, tall with legs that never end. The lingerie is cute too.
You know what really irks me?
That every single year so many girls around the globe discuss, tweet, facebook, write how they feel insecure about their own image. Their bodies specifically. These girls mention how they hate themselves and how they’re going to stop eating altogether.
What they need to realize that yes, of course these VS models were bless with amazing genes, BUT they actually take care of themselves and work on their bodies. All of them have a strict diet and spend hours with a personal trainer at the gym. Its called dedication.
Nothing comes easily. Especially in today’s world of gluttony. Instead of making bad life and health choices, start by changing your lifestyle.
- Find healthy every day meals
- Drinks plenty of water daily
- Minimize or Stop your unhealthy intake of salt, deep fried foods, and pop
- Reduce your alcohol intake. Its all empty calories. If you’re going to drink alcohol, stick to red wine. Its good for the heart.
- If you’re going to be fully dedicated to getting into shape, get a GYM membership. To get maximum results dedicate at least 1 hours, 4 days a week.
- Try Hot Yoga. It leans and stretches the body and strengthens muscles